In most homes and businesses, the water heater is installed in an area that is out of sight. Since it is not seen every day, most home and business owners do not think about their water heater – until something goes wrong. By the time you do start to notice your water heater, some serious damages can already have occurred. No matter what time day or night that your water heater malfunctions – you can count on a courteous and professional member of the S.W.A.T. Plumbing LLC team to take your call and answer all of your questions! Give us a call at 817-438-6142 for services such as water heater repair in Aledo, Benbrook, Annetta, Willow Park, Hudson Oaks, White Settlement, Fort Worth & Weatherford, TX.Schedule Service
Aledo - 817-438-6142
Fort Worth - 817-438-6955
Fort Worth Residential and Commercial Water Heater Installation
If you have purchased a new water heater and need it installed – this is definitely a job for a professional and licensed plumber. Regardless if you have a traditional tank water heater or a newer tankless unit, professional services are highly encouraged. Why? Because it’s the best way to guarantee accurate results. While you can do your own research for do-it-yourself installations, there is always the possibility of something going wrong. That’s even true when a licensed plumber works as well, but at least they have the knowledge and resources to effectively handle just about any problem.
Your water heater is used several times per day and having professional water heater services can make the difference between your water heater working for years to come and, causing serious plumbing disasters! Let S.W.A.T. Plumbing LLC get started with water heater installation, replacement, and repair services today!
The team at S.W.A.T. Plumbing LLC as years of experience installing a variety of water heater makes and models for our Fort Worth residential and commercial clients:
- Electric water heaters – An electric water heater is classified under the “standard tank” water heater type. However, the heating element is powered by electricity. The upfront cost of an electric water heater is the lowest of all of the options, making it the number one choice for most homeowners. However, their monthly cost can be quite expensive as they are fully powered by electricity.
- Gas water heaters – Also a “standard tank” water heater, the gas water heater’s heating element is powered by natural gas. This makes the monthly cost of running the water heater quite inexpensive, however, the upfront cost of these systems can be fairly expensive.
- Tankless water heaters – While tankless water heaters have the highest initial investment cost, they are the most energy-efficient models that you can buy. In the long run, the amount of money that you save each month in energy savings will far outweigh the initial cost of the unit.
Regardless of the make, model, or size of the water heater that you choose – the team at S.W.A.T. Plumbing LLC can get your new water heater installed and working in top condition! More than that, we can help with a replacement service as well. Water heater replacements can go south quickly, which is why you want to rely on professional services. Our contractors will make sure your old water heater is properly disposed of while your new heater is correctly installed.
We have specialized in professional water heater installation for our Fort Worth residential and commercial clients for years! Contact S.W.A.T. Plumbing LLC today for reliable services in your area.
Signs Your System Needs Water Heater Repairs
Luckily, the professional team at S.W.A.T. Plumbing LLC is skilled at all types of water heater repair services. In addition to providing superior water heater installation, our team can expertly diagnose any water heater repair need and provide the solution to get your system back up and running! Some of the more common water heater troubles include:
- A lack of hot water
- Water that is discolored
- Water that smells of rotten eggs
- Noises and creaking coming from the tank
- Water leaking from the tank or around the base of the unit
All of these water heater repair needs should be addressed sooner than later, and should always be addressed by a professional. If your water heater is more than five years old, and you would like to purchase a new one, don’t hesitate to contact us!
- Tankless Water Heater Installation – We are the experts you can rely on when or if you need a tankless water heater installation for your home or office.
- Water Heater Installation and Replacement –Trust our contractors when you are interested in a new water heater installation or replacement service. Click to learn more.
Connect With Our Team for a Plumbing Appointment Today
Our team of professional plumbers will be more than happy to discuss your options with you and provide exceptional water heater installation service as soon as you have decided which make or model best fits your needs!
Call S.W.A.T. Plumbing LLC today and let’s get your residential or commercial water heater service scheduled right away! For more about water heater repair in Aledo, TX and surrounding areas, dial 817-438-6142. We are available when you need reliable service.
As low as $34.76/month
No interest for 12 months
Up to 12 year parts and labor warranty
WITH ANY PLUMBING REPAIR SAVE $179.00
12 months no interest
As low as $1.48/day
15 year warranty