North Richland Hills Conventional and Tankless Water Heater Repair & Installation
There are few things on your to-do list that can be done without hot water. Professional water heater repair is the best way to ensure that your system stays in top condition.
Whether you realize it or not, your water heating system is as important to the overall function of your business and home as the electrical system.
When you need water heater repair & installation services, it is crucial that you enlist the help of a team of licensed and professional plumbers.
Luckily, that is just what you will get when you contact SWAT Plumbing! Each member of our team has years of experience and specialized-training in all manner of water heater repair & installation.
Which Types Of Water Heater Installation Does SWAT Handle?
Since we are committed to ensuring that all of our North Richland Hills clients receive exceptional service, each member of our team receives the specialized training necessary to perform water heater installation services for a wide range of systems:
● Electric water heaters. An electric water heater works so that the heating element is powered using electricity. This makes these systems far less energy-efficient than other models. However, they are the most cost-effective for initial investment.
● Gas water heaters. Rather than the heating element being powered by electric, a gas water heater uses natural gas to heat up the heating element. Natural gas is much more energy-efficient for monthly use
● Tankless water heaters. If you are looking for absolute energy-efficiency, then a tankless water heater is the way to go. These systems are the most expensive option for installation cost but, you will recuperate the cost with monthly energy savings
Securing professional water heater installation service for your new system is essential to ensuring that it lasts.
How Do You Know If You Need Water Heater Repair?
The U.S. Department of Energy published a study reporting that your water heater is the 2nd greatest user of energy in your plumbing system.
This statistic confirms that your water heater is an essential piece of your daily productivity, and should be properly maintained.
There is myriad of reasons that you might need water heater repair services in your home or business.
Some of the more common are:
● Foul smelling water smells of rotten eggs or sulfur
● Discolored water coming from your faucets
● A water heater tank that is leaking water onto the floor
● Having no hot water at all
● Creaking or other noises coming from your water heater
Contact the team at SWAT Plumbing at the first sign of any of these signs of water heater repair. It is always better to address these situations sooner than later as they can easily escalate to something much bigger.
The team at SWAT Plumbing of North Richland Hills knows how unexpected water heater repair needs can be. That is why we are available 24-hours a day, 7-days a week.
While water heater repair & installation projects can be stressful and disruptive, working with the team at SWAT Plumbing will help to eliminate that stress and make the process as smooth as possible.
Give us a call today for all of your water heater repair & installation needs!