Water Heater Services
In most homes and businesses, the water heater is installed in an area that is out of sight. Since it is not seen every day, most home and business owners do not think about their water heater – until something goes wrong.
No matter what time day or night that your water heater malfunctions – you can count on a courteous and professional member of the SWAT Plumbing team to take your call and answer all of your questions!
If you have purchased a new water heater and need it installed – this is definitely a job for a professional and licensed plumber.
Your water heater is used several times per day and having professional water heater installation service can make the difference between your water heater working for years to come … and, causing serious plumbing disaster!
The team at SWAT Plumbing as years of experience installing a variety of water heater makes and models for our Fort Worth residential and commercial clients:
● Electric water heaters – An electric water heater is classified under the “standard tank” water heater type. However, the heating element is powered by electricity. The upfront cost of an electric water heater is the lowest of all of the options, making it the number one choice for most homeowners. However, their monthly cost can be quite expensive as they are fully powered by electricity.
● Gas water heaters – Also a “standard tank” water heater, the gas water heater’s heating element is powered by natural gas. This makes the monthly cost of running the water heater quite inexpensive, however, the upfront cost of these systems can be fairly expensive.
● Tankless water heaters – While tankless water heaters have the highest initial investment cost, they are the most energy-efficient models that you can buy. In the long run, the amount of money that you save each month in energy savings will far outweigh the initial cost of the unit.
Regardless of the make, model or size of water heater that you choose – the team at SWAT Plumbing can get your new water heater installed and working in top condition!
We have specialized in professional water heater installation for our Fort Worth residential and commercial clients for years!
Luckily, the professional team at SWAT Plumbing is skilled at all types of water heater repair services.
In addition to providing superior water heater installation, our team can expertly diagnose any water heater repair need and provide the solution to get your system back up and running!
Some of the more common water heater troubles include:
● A lack of hot water
● Water that is discolored
● Water that smells of rotten eggs
● Noises and creaking coming from the tank
● Water leaking from the tank or around the base of the unit
All of these water heater repair needs should be addressed sooner than later, and should always be address by a professional.
If your water heater is more than five years old, and you would like to purchase a new one, don’t hesitate to contact us!
Our team of professional plumbers will be more than happy to discuss your options with you and provide exceptional water heater installation service as soon as you have decided which make or model best fits your needs!
Call SWAT Plumbing today and let’s get your Fort Worth water heater repair or installation services scheduled right away!