Whether it is a drip that is in the plumbing under your bathroom sink or a burst in the seam of your water heater tank, a plumbing leak can be a real disaster.
These particular plumbing malfunctions are especially damaging because they can cause serious water damage, mold, and mildew growth.
In addition to infestations of health-damaging fungi, extensive water damage from a plumbing leak can also invite an infestation of wood-eating insects.
Needless to say, it is important to avoid plumbing leaks in your home or business at all costs.
One of the most damaging types of leaks that you can experience is a slab leak. These leaks are literally a ticking time bomb under your home just waiting to explode.
If you are a home or business owner in the Arlington area, and you have a slab leak – make sure to call SWAT Plumbing right away!
Our team of licensed and professional plumbers have been providing outstanding slab leak detection services in the Arlington area for many years.
We have the equipment and the experience to offer you the slab leak detection and repair services that will protect your home or business.
- Incomplete construction. When your plumbing system was installed, if there were any kinks or spots of weakness in the system, a slab leak will eventually develop. It is difficult to know about these breakdowns, because they are buried under the foundation. However, our team has the specialized slab leak detection equipment to locate these malfunctions and repair them.
- Poor water quality. If you have low-quality in your home, it could cause corrosion or damage to the pipes that it runs through. For instance, if your water is very acidic or very base – the pipes will eventually develop weak spots and could develop leaks. You will need expert slab leak detection support to locate these problems
- Water pressure that is too high. If the water running through your pipes is too highly-pressurized, it could cause the pipes to repeatedly expand too rapidly and eventually to crack under the pressure. These leaks tend to move very fast and can cause a lot of damage in a short time
If you suspect that your home has any of these problems going on, make sure that you call SWAT Plumbing right away to schedule your slab leak detection appointment.
Since slab leaks occur underground, it is virtually impossible to see them when they happen. However, there are some signs that you can look for so you know when and if it is time to schedule a slab leak detection appointment.
Here are a few signs that you need to call SWAT Plumbing right away for slab leak detection service:
- There is the sound of water running – even when the all of the faucets are turned off
- There is a spot on the floor that is hot to the touch
- There is a large amount of moisture in your carpet but, there is no obvious reason for it
- There is a smell of mildew or there is visible mold growing
- There are cracks in your flooring or in the walls
If you notice any of these signs around your home or office – make sure to contact SWAT Plumbing as soon as possible!
Our elite team of highly-trained plumbers have the specialized equipment and experience to provide thorough slab leak detection service.
Having slab leak detection services to locate your leak and the extent of the damage is only half of the battle.
The next step is to have the specialized slab leak repair services necessary to make sure that the problem is thoroughly address and doesn’t reoccur.
Luckily, the team at SWAT Plumbing has years of slab leak repair experience and specialized training to address your slab leak and get the repairs done.
Slab leak repair is unlike other types of plumbing repair work, in that there is significant digging necessary to access the broken pipe.
Our team will expertly and precisely remove the flooring and breakup the concrete that is covering your slab leak.
We will then remove the section of pipe that is causing the problem and replace the flooring and concrete.
The procedure of slab leak repair is very complex and must be done by a professional who has the training and equipment.
Call SWAT Plumbing of Arlington today to schedule your slab leak detection and slab leak repair services!