Top-Rated Drain Clog Repair for Your Benbrook Home or Business
The drains in your plumbing system are a pivotal piece for the proper function of the whole system. In fact, if even one fixture has a drain clog, all of the other fixtures could be effected.
This domino effect makes having each and every drain clog professionally addressed an absolute must!
The drains of your plumbing system are far too important to leave the work to anyone other than a top-rated, licensed professional plumber.
That is just what you will get when you call SWAT Plumbing!
Each member of our team is a highly respected and trained professional with years of experience managing any type of drain clog or drain cleaning need.
The basic function of your drain system is to collect the waste and used water from each fixture and carry it to the main sewer line.
Essentially, your drain systems deals with the worst of the worst that is flushed, rinsed, or disposed of.
In fact, some of the most common causes for a drain clog to develop are:
- Grease and food particles. In the kitchen of both your commercial and residential buildings, there are a variety of food cleanup and food preparation activities. This means that there are a variety of food related items that get rinsed or shoved down the drain. Sometimes, those items are damaging to your system and will cause a drain clog.
- Soap scum and hair. The bathroom is probably the place where the most unsightly waste is dealt with by your drain system. The number one cause of a bathroom drain clog is a high volume of hair.
- Foreign objects and non-flushables. Many people don’t know that just because an item is made of paper, doesn’t mean that it should be flushed down the toilet. For instance, baby wipes and paper towels should never be flushed down the toilet.
Any type of drain clog is a serious inconvenience and needs to be dealt with right away! That is why SWAT Plumbing offers emergency plumbing 24-hours a day, 7-days a week!
Call us anytime and you will be greeted by a courteous and professional member of our staff, who will provide you with outstanding customer service and get your the plumbing support you need!
A variety of people use the drains of your plumbing system, for a variety of tasks, all throughout the day.
With this high-volume and variety of use – it is no wonder that a drain clog will form with time!
While you can’t necessarily prevent a drain clog from occurring, there are some behaviors that will minimize the impact of a drain clog on your plumbing system:
- Be kind to your kitchen drains. Do not pour oil, grease, or animal fat into the drain or garbage disposal of your kitchen sinks. This is a surefire way to bring the flow of water through your drain to a complete standstill. Having a kitchen sink full of used water and decaying food particles is highly unsanitary – you don’t want this in your kitchen
- Invest in covers for your bathroom drains. You can purchase drain covers from your local home improvement store. They are relatively inexpensive and can prevent a stubborn drain clog of hair and soap scum from forming in your bathroom drains.
- Make use of your hot water. In the kitchen drain, it is common for food particles to adhere to the inside walls of the drain pipes. Over time, this will lead to a drain clog and stop the flow of water. You can help to minimize this by running a bit of hot water after you use your drain or garbage disposal.
Regardless of what caused it or where it is located, a drain clog in your plumbing system will create a serious amount of stress and overwhelm.
Just the sight of that murky water and solid waste rising up out of the drain is enough to inspire a feeling of dread.
Thankfully, no matter what time of the day or night that your Benbrook plumbing system develops a drain clog, you can simply pick up the phone and call SWAT Plumbing!
You will receive outstanding customer service, and our team of professional plumbers will get your drain clog cleared professionally and efficiently!